Energy is a growing concern. We help you save money and be environmentally friendly.
Our Hydrogen Generating System (HR-100) produces an on-demand, hydrogen-rich gas, which is immediately fed into an internal combustion engine (ICE) via the engine air intake manifold. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient combustion process, significant diesel fuel savings, and a dramatic reduction of toxic emissions including CO2 greenhouse gas. Modification of the internal combustion engine is not required when using the HR-100.
2-minute video to learn more
We challenge the status quo for hydrogen production and utilization with our new product and approach
How our technology works
- Hydrogen-rich gas (35-40%) is produced on demand by oxi-steam reforming of methanol, however ethanol or other alcohols can be utilized as the fuel source.
- This reformate gas is cooled down to below 50°C in a heat exchanger and condenser system.
- The steam is condensed and recirculated back into the system resulting in more hydrogen production.
- A constant volume of hydrogen-rich gas is produced and can be injected into the internal combustion engine's air intake manifold for ICE combustion enhancement.
- Alternatively the hydrogen rich gas can be used for fuel cell applications.