Energy is a growing concern.
We help you save money and be environmentally friendly.
Our Hydrogen Generating System (H2GS) produces an on-demand, hydrogen-rich gas, which is immediately fed into an internal combustion engine (ICE) via the engine air intake manifold. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient combustion process, significant diesel fuel savings, and a dramatic reduction of toxic emissions including CO2 greenhouse gas. Modification of the internal combustion engine is not required when using the H2GS.
2-minute video to learn more
We challenge the status quo for hydrogen production and utilization with our new product and approach
How our technology works
- Hydrogen-rich gas (35-38%) is produced on demand by oxi-steam reforming of methanol.
- This reformate gas is cooled down to below 50°C in a heat exchanger and condenser.
- The water steam is condensed and recirculated back into the system.
- A constant volume of hydrogen-rich gas is injected into the engine's air intake manifold.
- Finally, the hydrogen rich-gas is mixed with diesel fuel in the combustion chamber, reducing diesel fuel consumption by more than 10 L/hour.